Wednesday

Appreciate

The word appreciate literally means to take inventory of, to access the value of something, to return back. As we get ready for the food, family, football, and fun this Thanksgiving, have you taken the time to appreciate those that God has placed in your life? Who has blessed you that you have not taken the time to appreciate them? What blessing has been left unreciprocated?

Ps 116:12

12 What shall I render to the LORD
For all His benefits toward me?
NKJV

Gal 6:6-10

6 Be Generous and Do Good


Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.

7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
NKJV

Paul says let him who has received something, return something back. If everything in life operates in cycles, a females reproductive organs, trees, grass, seasons, reproductive life... As we have learned the process of life is reciprocity. It is everything that lives receives and gives life. The moment we stop giving or receiving, we become like the Dead Sea or swamps where there is no life or fruitfulness. Jesus said give and it shall be given unto you pressed down, shaken together and running over men shall pour out into your lap, and with the measure you give, you shall receive (Luke 6:38).

If you give a little bit of kindness, you will receive a little bit back.
If you help somebody in need, when you are in need someone will help you.
If you can't find any good help in your business, were you good help for those you worked for?
If you want understanding, you must give understanding.

The power of this revelation is this, if you don't like what you are receiving, change what you are sowing. Everything in life starts in seed form. The law is whatsoever a man sows that will he also reap. If you don't like your harvest, change your seed.

The word behave is broken down into be have. Most people believe that if I have, I will be. If I have more money, then I will be more wealthy, If I get a new job, I will be more happy, if I get a new wife... The reality is if you have something but you are not process into the necessary development (capacity) to manage it, you will lose it. It is proven in the study of those who win instant wealth, but not very far down the road, they are worse off than they started. Why? Because they were never process into the necessary development to properly manage what same out of the seed.

Inside of you are seeds of greatness, great wealth, prosperity, fulfilled dreams, a abundant life. It's already inside of you in seed form. But as we learned God is not obligated to rain on your seeds until you are mature enough to manage them. If I want to have it, I must first be it. If I want peace in my home, I must first be peace. If I want to have prosperity, I must first be prosperity. If I become it, I can have it! If I want to have a great harvest, I must become a great sower.

One way you can do this, is take inventory of every person who has taught you something (increased your level of living) and start reciprocating back to them. This will break the cycle of famine and release a cycle of continual increase and harvest. Thanksgiving is nothing more than reciprocating back to someone who has increased your level of living, which keeps you in a season of perpetual blessing.

It is not an coindidence that the two wealthiest men in the world are Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, they are also the biggest givers. Those who give much, will recieve much.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Craig

No comments: