Thursday

"Being a Positive in a Negative Part 2"

In the text 1 Samuel 16:2-3 I have been meditating on how to be a positive influence in a negative environment. The enemies job is to create a environment that contradicts the Destiny that God has placed in you. God empowered us to impact the world we live in not to remain in holy huddles in stain glassed rooms to worship a little God in a little corner. God has put enough power in you to light up New York City. The problem is we run from the challenge instead of embracing it as a opportunity for God to show off. If you are never in a position of dependency and insufficiency then God is not necessary. It is when you step into a contradiction and remain that God's power begins to manifest. Why has there been a lack of signs and wonders in the Church? It is because it is not intended for a four walled room, these signs shall follow those who believe. I don't know about you but I'm ready to turn my world upside down (Acts 17:6)

Some thoughts:

* David made himself so valuable that Saul couldn't stand to be without him. Saul was blessed because David was there. You can make yourself so necessary to that company that they can't fire you. They will shift you from part time to full time.

* Your value is determined by your worth. The world exchanges money for the ability to solve problems, not create them. When we talk about the problem, we become useless, but when we realize I'm the man for the job, I'm anointed to do it. You can walk into a place and get the job done when others have failed. The anointing makes you better than you really are.

* If you go into an environment and you are not anointed for it, you will become the environment. If you get up grumbling and complaining about your job, you are undressing yourself, therefore making yourself vulnerable to the job. If you are dressed for the job you can work in anthrax.

* You don't go to your job to be built up, you get built up before you get there. Otherwise you are asking something from your job it was not intended to give up. Quit going to that job to get friends, for the job to make you feel better, get some Pepto Bismol and do your job!

* God anoints you for trouble not from trouble. Sampson was at his best when the trouble showed up. Why? The anointing is activated by trouble. If there is no dilemma of Egypt hot on your trail and the Red Sea in front of you, then there is no power in the rod. It is the trouble that releases power out of the rod. I will win because God is with me! I'm anointed to advance not retreat! I'm qualified for this!

* Start your day with positive confession that activate your anointing. Then when you step into trouble your anointing will multiply. I just heard this! Whatever you put on will be multiplied in the trouble. if you put on a negative attitude, then it will be multiplied in trouble. If you out on the garment of praise, it will be multiplied in trouble.

* God inhabits your praise (sets up his operations) and the devil inhabits your complaining.

* People who can't work with difficult people can't work with them because they are trying to be fed by the people they work with. Disappointment is the result of expecting something from someone they are not designed to give you.

* Know the nature of people and you can predict their behavior (John 2:23-24). Behavior follows the nature of something. The nature of critics is to criticize something they don't understand, so because I know their nature I'm not disappointed by them. The nature of a economy car is to get great gas mileage so I don't put a expectation on it to go from 0-60 in 30 seconds. The nature of a Porshe is to go from 0-60 in 40 seconds so I don't expect it to give me good gas mileage.

* My expectation is in God, in him I live move and have my being! If I put my expectation in you, then I empower you to hurt me. Jesus was not surprised when sinners sinned. Why? The nature of sinners is to sin.

To be continued...

Blessings,
Craig

1 comment:

savedbygrace said...

This is awesome, just what I needed.

God bless you