Thursday

Happy Birthday Baby!

I am hi-jacking my husband’s blog today! He is still in Florida. He’s been ministering at several churches there. God has been working mightily through him. He’ll be back Monday night, so those of you who have been wondering when you will get your next dose of “Positioned for Greatness” will have to wait a few more days unless he finds time to sit down and knock one out real quick!

Anyway, I am hi-jacking his blog because, today is Craig’s 38th birthday! I wanted to wish him a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! He deserves it! (If you want to wish Craig a happy birthday.. email him at pastorcraigsloan2gmail.com)

He is the most important person in my life… and I love him lots! So, babe… all the way down in South Florida… I hollering a big ol’ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I love you!


1 comment:

Pastor Shelisa Hull said...

AWE.....So sweet!!!!
I send an email shout out!!!