Tuesday

"It" by Craig Groeshel

I am reading one of those books that is hard to put down. It is the book "IT" by Craig Groeshel. It is a must read.

Here is the question IT answers in my own words.

Why is it that some Churches succeed and others fail?

Why is it that two Churches can do the same thing and one succeeds and the other bombs?

How do you get IT? Are you born with IT, or do you acquire IT? Is there a magical formula to IT?

To have "IT" does it require that you have all the latest gadgets, techs, and most popular gimmicks?

What is "It" that will separate your Church from all the rest? I will blog more on this later this week.

Please pray for us, we will be ministering in several Churches in Florida starting next week. We also are preparing to launch a brand new Church that will rock your world. More info to come soon.

Lastly, my wife, Tara made a cake that is from heaven. It was a recipe of Lucretia Noble's, Perry's wife. I had to take Hydroxycut in fear that I would eat the whole thing. Man, was it good. The recipe is on her blog... Last question, why is that all the good stuff is bad for you, particularly sweets?



Blessings,
Craig

No comments: