Monday

"Unharvested Seed"

Friday night is date night at our house. Tara and I had a wonderful time at Chili's (all 5 girls were at home, yeah!). During our relaxing evening we began to reminisce about our Church planting adventures. We planted a Church in Alabama in which we saw God do some amazing things. As we talking God impressed upon both of us that our labor had not been in vain. He reminded me of what Paul said in Galatians (6:7-9). God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows, he shall also reap, and he later says, "Do not become weary in well doing for you shall reap a harvest if you faint not". At that moment both of us knew that the seeds we had sown in couples, young men and women as well as old men and women was not in vain, God would not be mocked we will reap a harvest. I believe that someday we will see those we have invested in, return to us as sons and daughters who will join us in what God has called us to do.

We poured into people that are not representing the seed we had sown. I will not give up on the investments, God will harvest the seeds, they will become world changers and history makers, they will do great exploits, I have invested too much in them for them to fail. I am expecting a harvest from those seeds though I had given up on them , God hasn't forgotten!

No comments: