Wednesday

"Worthy of Honor"

I was thinking of all the great leaders who have impacted my life. I believe it is important that we honor those who have held the keys that have unlocked our destiny. I want to dedicate this blog to them. Here is what they taught me.

Bishop Tony Miller

* Dream Big! The sky is the limit! God has a great Destiny for me! They were my first Pastors with a worldwide vision. I am in ministry today because of them. One of the greatest preachers on the planet!

Dr. David Rosier

* One of the greatest men of character I have ever known, genuinely cares about me as a person. He taught me that your name is more important than money, fame or power. He always sees the best in people. No matter how imperfect I am, He still sees me as a man of God.

Pastor Ray Berryhill

* In the short time I have known him I have observed and admired his passion for souls and a stick-to-it-tive-ness.

Dr. Vernette Rosier

* Mom Rosier has opened my eyes to the prophetic in a new way. She is one of those people with a stirring passion for the things of God. I have always operated prophetically however there were those times when I would play it safe. It was at one of those instances that Mom Rosier looked at me square in the eye and said, “What else did God show you?” She did this about three times before I finally gave it all up and poured out what God had revealed to me.

She and Dad Rosier have been instrumental in the lives of Tara and I and we are forever grateful to God for bringing them into our lives.



Pastor Kathy Miller

* When I first started preaching, she saw something in me others couldn't see. She was my first real fan, cheering me on.

Pastor Ben and Elma Williams

* When I was a confused teenager, they opened their home to me, they modeled a Christ Centered Life. They helped guide me during my high school years.

Pastor Tony and Rosa River

* These are my adopted parents, they taught me that God can not only save and impact you, but He is the God who saves the entire household. Pastor Tony taught me that no matter what sell out for Christ. They modeled the sacrificial life.

Apostle Ron Carpenter

* You will always have critics in life, doubters and skeptics, but if you will maintain resolve, you will succeed and success silences the critics.

Pastor Johnnie Denson

* Be you, God made you unique and you are the best you we've got! He gave me my first ministry assignment and was the father to my awesome wife!

To all of you, I want to say thanks for believing in me, the best times of my life were spent learning from you. I can't wait for the day when I Pastor a city impacting Church and I am able to honor you every year. I dream of having a yearly celebration service where I can give you the honor you deserve. Thanks for guiding me, seeing potential in me, and no matter what sticking with me. Most of all, thank you for praying for me.

Lastly, I want to honor my best friend, an awesome preacher, teacher, administrator, Pastor's wife, writer and so much more. Thanks for enduring with me. The best is yet to come!

Blessings,
Craig

No comments: