Monday

Winners Verses Losers

Tara found this over at Eric's Blog today.., these are great words to live by! Thanks for sharing Eric!

1. When a winner makes a mistake, he says, "I was wrong."
When a loser makes a mistake, he says, "It wasn't my fault."
(A winner focuses on personal responsibility)

2. A winner makes commitments.
A loser makes promises.
(Focusing on integrity in relationships and following through)

3. A winner says, "I'm good but, not as good as I ought to be."
A loser says, "I'm not nearly as bad as other people."
(Focusing on Christ as the standard)

4. A winner tries to learn from those who are superior to him.
A loser tries to tear down those who are superior to him.
(Focusing on responding to learning from authority)

5. A winner says, "There ought to be a better way to do it."
A loser says, "That's the way it has always been done here."
(Focusing on fear instead of fear)

Be Blessed!
Craig

No comments: