Friday

"Get Ready For a Momentum Shift"

I was ecstatic last night when the Celtics beat the Lakers. I have been a Boston Celtics fan since I was a kid. There was a point in the game when Paul Pierce got hurt so bad that they had to carry him off the court and take him to the lockeroom in a wheelchair. Here is two things I felt God spoke to me:

1) He was hurt by his own team member. It is not usually those on another team that hurt us. It is those who are a part of our inner circle. The reason it happened is because Perkins was in the wrong place. People who hurt us are out of place so they put their pain and frustration on us. It also tells us that when the enemy attacks us it is because we are in the right place.

2) The Lakers had the momentum in their favor when Pierce was injured. Amazingly Pierce came back on the court and Boston garden went nuts. Instantly the momentum shifted towards the Boston Celtics. Many of you have been hurt but you are about to make a comeback and when you do everything is going to shift in your favor. You are about to dominate the enemy. People are going to receive strength from your comeback. Your setback is a set up for a step up into your comeback!

3) When Pierce made his comeback, the Lakers lost confidence while the Celtics gained confidence. I want to declare to you that the enemy is losing confidence. You are about to take over!

Blessings,
Craig Sloan

PS - I predict the Celtics will win in 5 games.

Tommorrow I will deal with the topic conversations with the enemy.

3 comments:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

Gosh, this stuff is so good that the Lord is giving you and you are pouring out of your spirit, Craig. I'm amazed at the insight. I am applying it to my own life in so many ways and I'm ever so thankful for it.

Keep it coming...

Blessings to you,
Deanna

Sharon said...

Hi Craig! My husband, Tim (an A/G Pastor as well)is a huge Celtics fan too! He was up watching the game, and I was sleeping! LOL

I read your piece on the calling at Deanna and Tara's blog. Good stuff. I'm looking forward to the continuation of this! As Deanna has said, you should write a book about this!

Because you seem insightful on this topic, I am curious on how you feel about a specific situation... If you've been in similar shoes (as you posted) yet now find you need to care for these who has done this? (ie- aging parents)

One more thing, I would love for you to join the Assembly of God Blogs ministry! It would take <5 minutes of your time. This is a wonderful online ministry, in which other A/G bloggers join together to make a greater presence on the Internet. You sign up, put some code on your blog, that's it! You can ask Tara what to do, or find what you need at my blog, and click "Assembly of God Blogs" in the menu, directly under my header.

God Bless! ~Sharon~

Positioned for Greatness said...

Deanna,

Thank you. Let the Celtics roll!

Sharon,

I will adding more on this topic. I will have Tara enroll me on the AG blogroll.

Concerning having to care for your parents who may have looked down on your call. I believe it is our duty to honor the life givers in our life. God positions you to help those who hurt you. That is the Christlike nature. God will vaidate and affirm you publicly if you keep your heart pure privately.