Friday

"On the Road"

Vacation is finally here! We drove for 11 hours from Chicago to Alabama. Thank God for energy drinks, but man was it hard to go to sleep once I got there.We are in the south for a week with my family and friends. This week will be non spiritual as I will be keeping it real. The blogs will include video blogs of our vacation experience.

Here is my top ten list of things to do on this road trip. (Not neccessarily in this order)

10.Live without a schedule, clock, and a to do list, turn off the cell phone.
9. Do something crazy like bungee jump, jump out of a plane...
8. Go to the Auburn University campus store to buy a shirt and hat (go tigers!)
7. Spend time with some of our ministry friends.
6. Listen to country music and lip sync on the way. (done)
5. Talk to southern people who talk like I do, and are much nicer than northern people. (done)
4. Go to Sonic and get one of their fabulous drinks!
3. Get some boiled peanuts, a real southern treat.
2. Go to Sonney's Barbeque for the best barbeque in the south!
1. Eat at one of my favorite places in the world, Frontera Grill a real mexican restaurant. Chicago has great food, but I have not found one decent mexican place. (done)

This list is subject to change. (You can tell I'm hungry)

Blessings,
Craig

No comments: